Photographers with VIP status can set their own prices for the images they have uploaded. On this price Photobeluga charges a commission, which is to be paid by the client.
Find out more about VIP status here.
Photographers without VIP status
Images of photographers who have not yet received VIP status, are offered at the default prices of Photobeluga. 90% of the purchase price of the images is earned by their authors. The remaining 10% are meant to cover the operational costs of the website and to generate revenues for the creators.
The bonuses for clients are fully covered by Photobeluga.
The sums below are corresponding to royalty of 90% of the purchase price.